TaylorMade P770 Ironsview other products
The forged 4140 face and carbon steel body give you more distance and forgiveness, whilst the compact shape looks just how a player wants it to at address. The great thing about the P770 irons is that you can easily mix them with the P790 to give yourself easier-to-hit long irons.
Key features and benefits:
- Compact players shape for desirable look at address
- Thin topline, less offset and shorter blade length provides maximum workability
- Forged hollow-body construction gives you more distance and forgiveness
- Thin, wrap-around forged 4140 face for more explosive ball speeds
- SpeedFoam injection pushes limits of face speed whilst improving feel
- Speed Pocket optimises ball speeds to add more distance
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology improves accuracy, even on mishits
You can gain everything from precision to speed & distance and even forgiveness in these irons, so it's certainly worth finding out how they could help you game.